Choose Well Facility Admin Information
Choose Well is happy to announce the rollout of its HELP LINE offering help completing your facility profile page, and offering technical assistance for password reset, uploading of the bonus documents, and answering any other questions you have about the Choose Well website, program or scoring tool.
The Help Line number is available during business hours during the week. If we happen to be out of the office for a few minutes, the Help Line will take a message; we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
CHOOSE WELL HELP LINE
Any licensed RCFE is eligible to participate in this voluntary County of San Diego program if it meets certain criteria:
- You must be a licensed RCFE,
- You must volunteer for the program,
- You must sign the Choose Well Self-Certification acknowledging that you play by the rules, and comply with best business practices.
- Scan and Email your application back to email@example.com, or FAX it to (858) 400-4499
If you are interested in having your facility rated using the Choose Well scoring tool, contact the Choose Well Program Team at (858)-221-4862 or via email at Contact Us. To learn more, navigate to the For Facilities tab.
The County of San Diego has made this site FREE to facilities and consumers.
Choose Well Volunteers will benefit in the following ways:
- FREE - Attend Live CEU training sessions. Absolutely no cost to you.
- Receive a FREE listing on the Choose Well website, publicized by the County.
- Reach your target customers.
- Choose Well drives targeted traffic to your facility’s website.
- Receive Founding Member designation if you join by March 1, 2017.
- Describe your care to the community.
- Network with other facility licensees. Join the Advisory Working Group.
- Upload awards, certifications and professional affiliations.
- Create your Facility Profile Page to stand out from the competition.
- Be seen as a trusted community partner.
- Advertise your participation in the County’s Choose Well program.
To have your facility rated using the Choose Well scoring tool, and obtain your personalized Facility Profile Page, follow these 4 Easy Steps:
- Contact the Choose Well staff at (858) 221-4862 or Contact Us.
- Complete and submit the Self Certification attesting that you meet best business practices.
- Provide your compliance reports (LIC809s, LIC9099s, Civil Penalties, and NonCompliance Summaries) from date of licensing or 2010, whichever is latest. Your facility will be rated using those documents.
- Once you see your score, and agree to have the score made public on the Choose Well website, then you will populate your Facility Profile Page.
You can volunteer to be a part of the ongoing Choose Well Advisory Workgroup meetings. Frequency, times and dates will be provided to you when you make your interest known to the Choose Well Program Team. Contact Us to express your interest.
Once you have had your facility rated and decide you want that information to be made public, the Choose Well Program Team will give you a login to the Choose Well site, along with instructions on how to populate your Facility Profile Page.