Who do I tell about elder abuse, neglect, or financial exploitation?

If you See Something, Say Something.

For elder abuse or neglect of a resident occurring inside a licensed RCFE, you should immediately call a) 9-1-1, b) report the situation to local law enforcement, and c) call the DSS/CCL Hotline at 1-800-LET-US-NO.