How do I file a complaint against an RCFE?

To file a complaint about a facility call the HOTLINE of Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing Division (DSS/CCL):

  • 1-844-LET-US-NO
  • 1-844-538-8766

You don't need to give your name when making a complaint. Just clearly tell what happened, and who at the facility was involved.

If you want to give your name and contact information, the State is supposed to send you a copy of the findings of the State's complaint investigation.  If they don't send you a copy of the complaint investigation findings, you can call CCL and ask that it be sent to you.